The new look junior golf academy sessions starting Saturday 17th April.
– First session starting at 12.30pm-1.30pm is limited to 16 juniors, thereafter future sessions will be limited to eight. These will be selected on age and ability.
– Focused tuition, fun games and challenges covering putting, short game, long game, pitching, bunkers and academy hole competition over a 5-week course.
– Spaces limited to 8 people per session
– The first session will have a one off payment of £5. Children who wish to join the academy after this initial session will pay £25 membership fee plus £25 for the 5-week course.
– All equipment and range balls are provided.
– Open to all Juniors aged 5-14 who want to learn to play or improve their golf. Our junior coaching program is taken by Alan Hemsley, our Head PGA Professional, and Ellie Brown, PGA Professional.
– Under the direction of our PGA Professionals, our Junior Academy offers an opportunity to learn all aspects of the game in a relaxed and supportive environment on our excellent practice facilities and Academy Course.