Q. What time do the golf courses open?
A. Both courses are open from 7am in the Summer months and in the Winter months both courses are open from 8am.
Q. Do I need a handicap card if I am a day member / greenfee visitor?
A. We expect that you are able to play a round of golf observing the necessary etiquette as follows:
To make sure everyone enjoys their time at Barnham Broom Golf Club there is a dress code and a few rules that we ask to be observed.
The following dress code is a condition of membership and the purchase of a green fee. To play on our golf courses the following is expected:
- Shirts to have collars and sleeves (except tailored mocks designed for golf)
- No blue denim trousers, football/rugby shirts, sports shorts or tracksuits
- No trainers, only golf shoes
- Socks must be worn, inner and ankle socks allowed
- Shirts to be tucked into trousers/shorts at all times
- Tailored trousers and shorts only
- Please repair your divots and all pitch marks
- Please replace the rake after use in bunkers parallel to line of play to green
- Please do not take trolleys/buggies inside the marked demarcation of aprons or greens or onto the tee boxes
- Mobile phones may not be used on the courses except for 999 emergency calls only. Please ensure your mobile is switched off at all times.
- Our Course Marshalls have total authority over golf play. Please abide by their instruction.
- Avoid slow play at all times. If you’re unable to keep up with the game in front, please call the game behind through, if you’re holding them up.
Q. How much are day memberships / greenfees?
A. Our day membership / greenfee prices can be found by clicking here https://www.barnham-broom.co.uk/green-fees. We also offer twilight day membership / greenfee from £10 per person. Alternatively if you wished to include some food with your day membership, we also offer some very attractive golf packages which can be found by clicking here https://www.barnham-broom.co.uk/golf-day-packages
Q. Can I book more than one tee time for a group?
A. Yes, please view our online booking facility at https://www.barnham-broom.co.uk/golf located in the top left corner or alternatively call the Golf Shop on 01603 757505 and they can arrange this for you
Q. Do you cater for society days?
A. Yes we do; please feel free to contact our Golf Events Coordinator, Campbell Mackellar on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Campbell on 01603 757505 to your requirements
Q. Is there a fee using my credit or debit card?
A. We do not charge any fee to use a debit card, however a non-refundable £3.00 admin fee applies to all credit card transactions on final invoice.