Join our team – please view our current vacancies below.
GOLF COURSES & ESTATE MANAGER
Calling all Head Greenkeepers and Estate Managers!
Could this be your next step? Are you a successful Head Greenkeeper with an keen eye for detail? Are you looking for your next challenge?
With two contrasting 18-hole golf courses, academy, ample grounds and gardens, all set in 300 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside, we have an excellent opportunity for a Golf Courses & Estate Manager to join the team at Barnham Broom, in the heart of Norfolk.
You will have extensive experience in ground care, golf greenkeeping and machinery, be up to date with the very latest trends in the industry and innovations. An impeccable leader with first class attention to detail to ensure Barnham Broom presents at the highest level and offers the very best in golf course experience.
With planned investment in both courses and machinery and a clear vision on where Barnham Broom can be taken to – this is a great opportunity for the right candidate, with an excellent package on offer.
Excellent salary and benefits
Apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEAUTY THERAPIST (FULL TIME & PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE)
Qualified Beauty Therapists required on both a permanent full-time and part-time basis to support the business over busy periods, including weekends.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas
• To be aware of all treatments offered and any promotions on offer at any given time
• Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Assist with demonstrations / events as required
• Adhere to training as set down by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Maintain the stock at the correct level following set standards
• Use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount
• Attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Responsible for keeping up the high standard of treatment and service
• Conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the Spa
• Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded
• Cover reception as and when required
• Level 3 NVQ or equivalent required
Salary: £6.30 to £8.38 / hour
To apply please send your CV or request an application form to email@example.com
HOTEL RECEPTIONIST – (FULL TIME & PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE)
Are you confident, professional and can multi-task, whilst offering the highest levels of customer service? We have vacancies to join our reception team, here at Barnham Broom Hotel. Whether full or part time, we have shifts available to be flexible or fixed to suit the right individual.
You must be:
and most of all…fun!
Shifts start 7am, with the latest finish 10pm – and available over 7 days per week. Early – 7am to 2.30pm, Mid – 9.30 to 6pm, Late – 1.30 to 10pm
We can offer fixed shifts on fixed days to suit the right candidates and work around personal life or family commitments.
Previous experience in a customer facing role essential, you are the first impression of our visitors and guests, so must present yourself to a high standard and not have any visible tattoos.
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
- Wellness programs
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.00 to £8.50 /hour
Get in touch with your CV and cover letter outlining how many hours and which days of the week you’d ideally want to work or request an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org