Join our team – please view our current vacancies below.
CHRISTMAS BAR & WAITING STAFF
Required to support our Events over the Festive Season, we are looking for smiley, bubbly personalities who can engage with our guests.
The shifts will approximately be 3-8 hours long with a start time of 6/7pm and differing finish times of 10pm, 11pm and 1am
Following the instructions of the event’s manager, you will be responsible for serving our guests and customers in our hotel’s banqueting and bar areas. You will take orders, set, serve and clear tables and potentially deal with the exchange of bills and money whilst maintaining exceptional standards of customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide a warm welcome for guests and make recommendations on food and drink options.
• Ensure that guests receive high quality services and service provision throughout the function.
• Assist with the final preparation of the function suites before the guests arrive.
• Anticipate guest needs wherever possible.
• Prepare requirements for the next function (polishing of cutlery, crockery, glassware etc.)
• Ensure the food service areas are left clean and tidy at all times after function service
No Experience is necessary although desired. Full training will be given week commencing 18th November and 25th November.
Salary: £4.35 – £9.00 / hour
Extra Cash Bonus: Work 7+ of the shifts below, PLUS a PREMIUM date = £75 EXTRA. Both PREMIUM dates worked = £150 EXTRA
1 – Friday 29th November
2 – Saturday 30th November
3 – Friday 6th December
4 – Saturday 7th December
5 – Friday 13th December
6 – Saturday 14th December
7 – Thursday 19th December
8 – Friday 20th December
9 – Saturday 21st December
PREMIUM – Wednesday 25th December (double time)
PREMIUM – Tuesday 31st December (Time and a half 7pm to 12am)
If you would like more information about working with us over the Christmas period, email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOLF COURSES & ESTATE MANAGER
Calling all Head Greenkeepers and Estate Managers!
Could this be your next step? Are you a successful Head Greenkeeper with an keen eye for detail? Are you looking for your next challenge?
With two contrasting 18-hole golf courses, academy, ample grounds and gardens, all set in 300 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside, we have an excellent opportunity for a Golf Courses & Estate Manager to join the team at Barnham Broom, in the heart of Norfolk.
You will have extensive experience in ground care, golf greenkeeping and machinery, be up to date with the very latest trends in the industry and innovations. An impeccable leader with first class attention to detail to ensure Barnham Broom presents at the highest level and offers the very best in golf course experience.
With planned investment in both courses and machinery and a clear vision on where Barnham Broom can be taken to – this is a great opportunity for the right candidate, with an excellent package on offer.
Excellent salary and benefits
Apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP SALES MANAGER – THE EDGE HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB
As Membership Sales Manager, you report in to the Health & Fitness Operations Manager and deputise in their absence. You will learn about this industry and how a club like The Edge operates, but have a more commercial focus to compliment the fitness professionals working alongside you.
Are you a natural sales person who can convert enquiries and be innovative in ways to sell memberships? Do you understand a P&L and know how to impact the commercial success of a business.
You must be driven, professional and have an interest in health & fitness, with a charm towards the general public and a confidence to proactively sell memberships.
Some administration duties, telephone and e mail handling and working on the health & fitness reception dealing with members and general public.
Basic salary of £20,000 with a commission structure, PLUS bonus scheme, based on club performance. OTE £25,000++ uncapped.
40 hours per week working 5 shifts over 7 days, including some weekends and evenings on rotation.
The Edge is a first class health & fitness facility located at Barnham Broom, with pool, gym, racket sports, studio and personal training.
Apply with a covering letter as to your suitability for the role, along with your CV.
*due to the high level of applications, we are unable to respond to all.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
BEAUTY THERAPIST (FULL TIME & PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE)
Qualified Beauty Therapists required on both a permanent full-time and part-time basis to support the business over busy periods, including weekends.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas
• To be aware of all treatments offered and any promotions on offer at any given time
• Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Assist with demonstrations / events as required
• Adhere to training as set down by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Maintain the stock at the correct level following set standards
• Use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount
• Attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Senior Spa Therapist / Manager
• Responsible for keeping up the high standard of treatment and service
• Conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the Spa
• Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded
• Cover reception as and when required
• Level 3 NVQ or equivalent required
Salary: £6.30 to £8.38 / hour
To apply please send your CV or request an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org