Golf Membership from £1 per day
Introductory Golf Membership
Whether you are new to golf or you're simply looking to ease your way back in to regular playing, our Introductory Golf Membership is the perfect value choice to get in to Golf.
From just £1 per day (£365 per year) you can enjoy a wide range of benefits that come with an Introductory Golf Membership at Barnham Broom.
- Unlimited play on The Hill Course, Mon-Thurs, anytime
- Unlimited play on The Hill Course, Fri-Sun, after 12pm (Winter) and after 2pm (Summer)
- Exclusive Introductory Golf Member competitions
- 4x Individual lessons with our golf professional
- 1x Group lesson with our golf professional
- 10% discount on all treatments in our luxurious Spa
- 10% discount on food and drinks in the Sports Bar
- 10% discount in the Pro shop
For more information, please call us on 01603 759393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to join a golf club in Norfolk - look no further! We offer a choice of membership options so that you can pick the one that’s right for you. There are no hidden costs, such as joining or admin fees, and members can enjoy a wide range of benefits.
Golf membership benefits:
- Two superb 18 hole championship courses
- Free use of the three Par three academy holes
- Open-air driving range
- Short game practice area
- Golf tuition from one of our three golf professionals
- Members only tee times at weekends from 7am
- Eligible to play in members tournaments
- Marshalled courses to prevent slow play
- Refreshment buggy
- Discount on buggy hire, driving range balls, fees for guests
- Refer a friend scheme
- Discount on all treatments in our luxurious Spa, food & drink, Golf shop
- Preferred rates for function room hire
If you’re also looking to join a gym in Norfolk why not take advantage of our joint Golf & Health and Fitness membership which includes all the benefits of golf membership plus use of our Health and Fitness Club – The Edge.
To find out more, call our Golf Membership Adviser on 01603 759393 or complete the enquiry form.