To make sure everyone enjoys their time at Barnham Broom Golf Club there is a dress code and a few rules that we ask to be observed.
The following dress code is a condition of membership and the purchase of a green fee. To play on our golf courses the following is expected:
- Shirts to have collars and sleeves (except tailored mocks designed for golf)
- No blue denim trousers, football/rugby shirts, sports shorts or tracksuits
- No trainers, only golf shoes
- Socks must be worn, inner and ankle socks allowed
- Shirts to be tucked into trousers/shorts at all times
- Tailored trousers and shorts only
Mobile phones may not be used on the courses except for 999 emergency calls only. Please ensure your mobile is switched off at all times.
- Our Course Marshalls have total authority over golf play. Please abide by their instruction.
- Avoid slow play at all times. If you’re unable to keep up with the game in front, please call the game behind through, if you’re holding them up.
- Please repair your divots and all pitch marks
- Please replace the rake after use in bunkers parallel to line of play to green
- Please do not take trolleys/buggies inside the marked demarcation of aprons or greens or onto the tee boxes